Meir was born in Romania in 1947, immigrated to Israel in 1959. Citizen of the city Bat-Yam since 1970.
Member at the Artists' Association at Bat-Yam. His first art master was the painter Mrs. Zipora Kobelman from Neve-Zedek in Tel-Aviv. In the year 1990, he was graduated at the Institute of Art in Bat-Yam, and at the fine-art institute called "Shorashim" ("roots").
His teachers were: Josef Getenyu, Refael Mesel, Jafe Peled, Alkalay Aharon, Shalom Flesh, Provokrai Jehuda, Menahem Mizrachi.
- Sara Arman Gallery, Teal-Aviv.
- Ben-Ari Museum, Bat-Yam.
- Ribak Gallery, Bat-Yam.
- Beit Hatanach Museum,Tel-Aviv.
- The Municipal Liberary,Ramat- Gan.
- The Wine-cellar celebrations' Exhibition, Rishon-Lezion.
- Holon Theatre.
- "Yad Lebanim" House, Petach Tikva.
- 1996, Ribak Gallery, Bat-Yam.
- 2000, Ribak Gallery, Bat-Yam.
- 2006, Ribak Gallery, Bat-Yam.
- 2010, Ashkol Pais, Bat-Yam.