Born in Givatayim, Israel, currently lives in Tel Aviv.
Dalia Weiss is a versatile artist.Her unique paintings are specified by bright
and strong colors,which create a beautiful and impressive harmony.
In her work, Dalia uses acrylic paints. Her collages on paper combine diverse types of materials: prints, photography, oil crayons, pastels, and charcoals. Dalia's temperament is bold. She travels alone, outfitted with a backpack and her camera into the most forgotten and unvisited places on the globe. She is in search of authentic tribal heritage and the daily life they inhabit. Throughout her unusual travels; she reaches exotic places and there she is exposed to the beauty and color of true human nature. These impressions and memories leave a mark on her which is reflected in her paintings. Her paintings combine authentic symbols and motives in a way, that as you stare at her paintings; you can almost smell and hear the places she has visited. Dalia also lectures about her travels around the world. Her lectures combine unique humoristic and amusing language, combined with a magnificent slideshow from her personal photography.
The Tel Aviv-Jaffo Art Center.
The Tel Aviv Painter's Society – techniques of engraving and mesh printing.
Practical workshops with famous Israeli artists: Itzik Adi, Rozentalis,
Aba Penical, Spector Itzhak.
Art history by Prof. Omer Mordechay, Tel Aviv University.
Member of the Tel Aviv Painter's Association.
Member of group"Color In Nature "
Attends painting workshops around the country.
Her paintings can be found in Israeli art books and t catalogs. Some of her paintings are in privatecollections.
- 1999- Givatayim "Alon House".
- 1999- Ashdod "Artist's House" – traveling exhibition.
- 1998 -Ashdod "Artist's House".
- 1996-Rishon Le-Zion "Art Center" Gallery
- 1996 -Givatayim "Alon House".
- 1995-Rishon Le-Zion "The Winery".
- 1994-Tel Aviv "Amalia Arbel" Gallery".
- 1993-Tel Aviv Painter's Society.
- 1992-Tel Aviv Painter's Society.
- 1991- Givatayim"Shazar" Community Center.
- 1987- Tel Aviv Painter's Society.
- 1987-Tel Aviv "Touch Wood" Gallery.
- 1986-Tel Aviv Painter's Society.
- 1986-Tel Aviv –Nave Tzedek- Gallery "Three"
- 2001- "To the Top of the World" photography and painting exhibition in the Shtainberg's "Arts and Culture House," Holon.